Quick Carpet Junk Removal Services in Boca Raton, FL
You may have difficulty finding a local carpet junk removal service that will not only remove the carpet by rolling it and loading it in the truck. But also help you with the nailing and other aspects of the process, like actually removing the carpet from the floor and making sure your property remains intact after it is done. It’s not that easy because most local businesses will offer a dumpster you can place on your front yard or sidewalk and won’t focus on the actual removal. They will then come back later to pick it up. Our team at Boca Raton Junk Removal and Trash Haulers aims for different options, and this includes how we prefer to assist you with all aspects of the removal, even the difficult ones.
We’ll take out your carpet and dispose of it, so you don’t have to. We can remove multiple carpets from your property using a different truck and make sure that the entire removal from the actual floors is done efficiently and in no time with our professionals’ help.
It is essential to remove old carpets from hardwood floors before installing them. Your trash company might not accept carpets that are in poor condition or in large quantities. Because of their truck and how it is arranged, they may not be able to collect all items either, leading to more problems and limitations than just carpets themselves.
It’s easy to recycle carpets. We can help you with this task and many other removals to ensure that everything gets to the right place, so allow us to be the perfect team for junk removal and guarantee you also keep an eco-friendly process in all this.
How Our Team Helps You with Carpet Junk Removal
You will need to remove the tack strips made of small planks and wood in most cases or just pull the carpet if it is stuck to the floor using specific material and substance.
You can reuse most wood pieces when you lay a new carpet. However, you should make sure to remove them correctly, or else you could damage your floors.
If this is just too much to handle or you don’t know where to start, our team at Boca Raton Junk Removal and Trash Haulers will be there for you in every step and guarantee you get everything done.
We also have professionals that can help you with the specific steps in most removal processes:
- Look for the nail head to locate the tack strips underneath the carpet and do the same which each one of them that is holding the carpet or fixing it to the floor.
- A pry bar should be placed between the floor and the tack strips below the nail. It is important to place it correctly so it doesn’t damage the wood or the floor.
- You can use a hammer or a screwdriver to remove the nails.
- Place the tack strips in a bag and let them dry for proper removal.
- After all tack strips have been removed, sweep the floor to check for any loose nails or splinters and make sure you didn’t miss any piece or are leaving something that could cause harm and accidents.
Contact our team today for more information and to request a free quote for this service.